It has eight SDI circuits, each capable of Embedding and De-Embedding, and the unit has dual Dante and triple MADI connectivity (2 x optical, 1 x coax I/O). In addition to SDI-Dante bridging SDI allows direct bridging between SDI and MADI infrastructure. Internal channel-by-channel routing enables flexible routing between all three domains. As you would expect redundant PSUs provide reassurance in a 24hr Broadcast environment.
- Interface between Embedded SDI audio, Dante and MADI
- Eight 3G-SDI paths with embedders and de-embedders for 16 audio channels
- Redundant: PSU, MADI ports, Dante Ports = Full Broadcast Spec Redundancy
- 2 x optical and 1 x coax MADI I/O
- Internal channel-by-channel routing for all audio paths
- AES Connectivity
- SRC on the Audio path to and from SDI