Exceptional Audio Quality On Location
The CS-1e’s extremely rugged design and unique components assure optimum resistance to humidity and adverse temperature changes. A variety of windscreens and shock-mounting options provide versatility in the field.
By delivering exceptional audio throughout the entire sonic spectrum, the CS-1e is the ideal microphone for seasoned operators as well as the new generation of independent producers, videographers and filmmakers. Affordably priced, the CS-1e is ideal for today’s highly mobile operators.
- Unique long reach and sharp directivity
- Ideal for mounting on HD camcorders
- Suitable for ENG applications
- Short 7″ length, light weight (less than 3oz) for easy operation
- Sanken’s original square-type DC-biased condenser capsule
- Improved sensitivity via redesigned capsule and circuitry
- Improved S/N ratio through advanced capsule sensitivity
- Extended low frequency response
- Quick response after power on
- Advanced RFI rejection
- Wide 50Hz – 20 kHz frequency range
- Accepts high sound pressure levels without distortion
- Rugged and dependable design